When your home’s ducts need repair, you’ll notice the signs almost immediately. Damaged duct-work results in a drastic increases to your energy bills, as well as changes to your home’s comfort level; however, there are plenty of other signs homeowners can look for that will alert them to needed repairs, including:
- Strange noises while your HVAC system is running
- Energy bills that increase month after month
- Uneven temperatures around your home
- More dust throughout your home
- Moldy or mildew odors coming from your vents
- Pests taking up residence in your home
- Experiencing respiratory issues
- Dust or dirt on ceilings near vents
- Kinked or tangled duct-work
If you notice these problems and your system is at least 10 years old, you may need duct replacement, rather than duct repair work. At Cut My Kilowatts, our team is specially trained to provide all duct services on any type of duct-work and HVAC system. That means you can always count on us when it’s time for HVAC and duct services.
When you choose Cut My Kilowatts for your duct-work repairs, you can always expect:
- Fully trained, licensed, and insured technicians who are NATE- and EPA-certified
- Upfront pricing before any work begins
- Long-lasting, effective duct repairs that will restore your home’s comfort and keep your HVAC systems operating efficiently
At Air Flow Designs, our team is subjected to a thorough drug, criminal history, and motor vehicle background check as part of our hiring process. This ensures that we only employ the finest HVAC professionals in the region for dependable, efficient duct repair and replacement services.
Don’t let your duct-work’s repair needs fly under your radar—these problems will get worse with time, and they can end up costing you more the longer you wait!